IMPORTANT: Until further notice, please submit all applications digitally via email only.
The office hours of the examination board can be found here.
The next meetings of the examination board in summer semester 2019 will take place on
- Donnerstag, den 22.09.2022
- Donnerstag, den 17.11.2022
- Donnerstag, den 12.01.2023
The deadline for applications is one week before the board meeting.
Please submit the following matters in good time and only at the time of submission and collection:
- Registration of Bachelor's and Master's theses (also application for preparation of an external final thesis)
- Application for registration of additional qualifications
- Application for crediting of examination performance
- if applicable, request for examination registrations (request to the examination board)
These proposals do not require a meeting of the Audit Committee; they are generally processed within two weeks during the course of business operations.
It is in your interest to submit your application at least two weeks in the semester and one month in the lecture-free period before the deadlines for submitting applications (e.g. deadlines at the ZPA).
For all other matters and individual applications that have to be dealt with by the examination board, please note when the examination board meets during the semester. In order to avoid unnecessary delays in the course of studies, applications should be submitted in good time at least one week before the meeting in the submission and pick-up times - see dates above.